Monday 18 April 2016

Get energized on Bulletproof Coffee or Tea

Bulletproof Coffee is a very tasty coffee made popular by Dave Asprey. A lot people on ketogenic diet drink it as a form of meal replacement in the morning. It can keep you full and very alert for a long time.
To make 1 cup of Bulletproof Coffee, you need
  • 1 tbsp Butter (Preferably grass fed)
  • 1 tbsp Coconut oil ( Cold pressed)
  • 1 cup of Coffee or Tea
  • Mix all in a blender and whip till frothy.
Now for those of us in countries with frequent power cuts, one may just decide not bother with making the Bulletproof Tea or Coffee, not to worry there is always a way around these things *winks.

I made this in the morning with nothing more than a clean empty plastic bottle!! Just mix everything together and pour into the plastic bottle. Give a few shakes and voila! Your yummy, filling bulletproof coffee or tea is ready ( I do green tea).

Now keep in mind that one should not over do drinking this stuff. It isn't wise to replace a nutritious meal filled with something low in essential vitamins like Bulletproof Coffee or Tea.

Hope I've been of help to someone out there. Have a very lovely week.


3 comments:

  1. A very good one. Fast and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A debt of gratitude is in order for the pleasant site. It was extremely helpful for me. I'm cheerful I discovered this online journal. Much obliged to you for offering to us,I too dependably gain some new useful knowledge from your post. belly fat

    ReplyDelete